SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cinlo

I Did a Few Simple Tablescapes! Lots of pics!

cinlo
14 years ago

OK, we're not have Thanksgiving at my house, but I did get those cute new turkey dishes and wanted to play with them. We will probably have a simple meal for the 4 of us even if it's leftovers from our meal at my sister's.

I did find switching out items makes me forget to replace all the items so forgive the mistakes, please!

Here's an informal one. I forgot the glasses of course.

Here's one with my wrought iron turkey plus some S&P shakers & candle holders. My glasses are Mikasa Parklane.

My cute turkey napkin rings I found at BB&B for $1 each and napkins from Old Time Pottery for $1.00 each.

My dishes! Ooops this one isn't centered correctly!

Here I reversed my placemats (Wal-Mart Better Homes & Gardens) to brown changed the napkins & candles to cream, and added some silver & white S&P shakers. The placemats really are more of a dark brown than the picture shows.

I added a cute turkey spreader to the bread & butter plate. I found a box of 4 half price at TJ Maxx.

Here's my white S&P turkeys for $1 each at Old Time Pottery.

Dressed up slightly with good crystal (Lenox Clarity Gold) & Lenox Eternal S&P shakers and beaded napkin rings.

So anyway that was fun to play with my dishes for a while this morning. For our meal, we will use our everyday glasses & sippy cups if you can imagine that!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES
More Discussions