SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
village_gw

I think I finally have it... what do you think?

Village
12 years ago

36" All Gas range - WOLF

Single electric wall oven - ELECTROLUX ICON

Dishwasher for custom panel - KITCHEN AID E Series

French Door fridge - SAMSUNG with/without water TBD

While the looks of the handles are not perfect, they are not horribly off.... and more important, these seem to be very strong choices for each item. Anyone disagree? I've labored about this for days, researched extensively Thermador, GE Monogram, Kitchen Aid, JennAir, etc. My budget is under 15k and this works in that range and is really not very different from any of the other combos I've looked at.

My appliance guy put an Electrolux Icon microwave with this package and that's the one piece I have not researched closely... not sure I'd stick with this so thoughts on this as well would be great.

Thanks!

Comments (6)

• Village
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I forgot to mention a 42" Tempest I Range Hood, which again, my appliance guy recommended but I also have not researched this...any input welcome.

• breezygirl
    12 years ago

Looks like a good list. I wouldn't worry about the handles. Is the MW built-in?

• jscout
    12 years ago

In Facebook terminology, "Like."

• Village
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Breezygirl, yes, MW is built-in directly above the single oven (comes with a "trim kit"). Great to hear the good feedback - I've posted so many other appliance combos that got ripped apart, it's reassuring that my research has finally paid off. Thanks!

• ApplianceSalesVet
    12 years ago

Capital Culinarian is a better choice on the range IMO.

I don't know if the new 25 cf GE Cafe fridge is better than the Samsung, but the handles will match better.

I think the Bosch SHV58E13UC is better than KitchenAid.

Here is a link that might be useful: GE Cafe CFSP5RKBSS

• Village
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Yes, GE Cafe matches much better, but having compared them side by side, the Samsung is much nicer and seems sturdier. Gets much better reviews as well. Samsung is at least a closer look than the Kitchen Aid fridge I first looked at. . . As for Bosch, I like the size of KA better, gets solid reviews, liked it in the store, and use one now that is terrific. Thanks!