SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

My Christmas Tree Is Up

phonegirl
14 years ago

Had just started putting up the Christmas tree and company arrived and spent the rest of the day with us. So I didn't run long ribbons or make it fancy but it will work for this year. We even had dinner together but didn't use the Christmas table that was set up.LOL

I put our stand under our tree here this year and now our angel won't fit on top. I should of moved it to a room with a higher ceiling but didn't want to take the time. I put a little angel I use on one of the other little trees on the top until I can get out to the shed and find a star for. I'll show a picture of one of my favorite ornaments, My Santa. I have two pink ones on my tree at the business but could only afford one for home.

Our house is such a mess with totes all over but the company didn't seem to mind. I have to work tomorrow so I will have to stay focused all week and finish decorating inside so I can get the outside done next weekend. Wish it stayed light until 10 PM now. I wouldn't have to wait until the weekend to decorate outside.LOL

Punk

{{gwi:1446184}}

{{gwi:1446185}}

{{gwi:1446186}}

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions