SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

some 'new' decor purchases

Purplemoon
10 years ago

Two friends and I went to the antique mall and I found some Holiday decor to bring home. Obviously not antique, but who cares. :o) Tho this "wild turkey" pair, think they are turkeys, might be old. I got them both for $8.
{{gwi:1445873}}
Metal Witch Boots candle-holders....loved these! And the pair was $10. The owl was $4. He's got kind of a purple tint swirled in the black and is very sparkly. I BETTER decorate for Halloween or my daughter is liable to confiscate the boots as she likes witch stuff too.
{{gwi:1445874}}

I wish I'd remembered to take a photo of a wonderful Elf Santa I found. He is soooo neat, and has a little frog prince sitting on his shoulder. The frog and the Elf are
ceramic or porcelain, and his body is poseable. Jason's wife loves cute frog things and I bought this for her....but boy, its a good thing I love her so much. I really was super tempted to keep it!! It was only $7....what a steal I think.
I'll see if Jason can take a pix for me, otherwise might have to wait till Xmas decorating if she's already put it away with her stuff.

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions