SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
party_music50

Scant autumn decor and stuff

party_music50
11 years ago

As you may recall, I've told you that I'm not much of a decorator! We haven't had even a threat of frost yet, so my plants are still in the way, but I took some photos today to show what decorating I have done (this is a lot for me. lol!). I ended up putting the fake pumpkins & fruit in a huge basket atop my big crock that's placed by the door. I made the rust-colored covers for my chair pads to be more seasonal... and am wanting to find red velvet or something similar to cover them for the xmas season! I have two grapevine trees now (you can see one in the photo) that will be moved into sentry position once the plants are off the porch. I still have pumpkin lights and a couple things I intend to put up, but those will wait until closer to Halloween.

Also wanted to show you this great bowl/compote that my mom just gave me after I commented on it. Is there a particular name for glass done like this where it's opaque on top only?

And, finally, a simple quick-cut bouquet. The colors are wrong for the season, but it's what I have in profuse bloom. We will be hit by frost soon enough, so you never know when it will be the last pick of the season. I really hate not having fresh-cut flowers once the bad weather comes. :( BTW: the rocks on the mat are my "finds" from a recent fossil hunt! :)

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions