SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

OT...I'm Back...and relieved

plainjane425
15 years ago

Hi all...I'm sorry to go off topic here. Please excuse my 'imposing' on you like this. I don't know if you were aware that I was 'missing in action' for a while. DH and I were in New Jersey helping take care of my 4 GKs, as my daughter was preparing to take a test for her Real Estate License. We were there for a week, (three weeks ago). The day after we left to go home, she went to the Dr because she found a lump in her stomach. They sent her to the hospital for some further tests...which led to a total nightmare. They said they found a mass in her stomach, on her left ovary, and suspicious nodes on her lungs and liver. Needless to say, we immediately returned to NJ. DH & I, were prepared for the worst. She then had to go for further testing MRI/CT scan. All of these results were becoming very conflicting as to what they thought they were seeing and yet nothing conclusive. Lots of talk though of (ovarian cancer). Well, I went with her yesterday to hear the Doctors review of all the testing. It seems that the nodes in the lungs are very minute..and don't look threating in appearance or shape, however, will be monitored -as well as as a small node in the liver which they feel the same about. As far as the ovary..they feel it was a large cyst that burst..which will also be monitored in 6 weeks)..As far as the stomach...(the original culprit)...they feel she might have torn some muscle.(she works out with a trainer)...Well, we are so terribly relieved and happy, but will be more so once the follow ups all come back with no change. DH & I have been so worried sick over all of this..We just got home today, and are 'recuperating' both physically and mentally.. To bring back some normalcy, I started reading some of the posts here, and Judith...I will be ordering my book asap..and look forward to some 'fun' diversion...so, please count me in. If I don't receive it in time, please start and I'll

catch up..if that's okay. I just want to say, I am so happy to be back here..

jane

Comments (18)

Sponsored
More Discussions