SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

Sharing - 'Ultimate Yard Sale' With You-Pic Heavy

plainjane425
14 years ago

Okay...so I've talked about going on Sat to the 'Ultimate Yard Sale'... I couldn't resist sharing the 'Experience' with you. I did pretty good. It was very crowded but exciting. People were in a 'buying frenzy' and things were going fast. Lots of great stuff..but I have enough of that already. I was there for Dishes & Glassware!

I took a picture of the sign...but Geezzzzz they DID NOT change the Sign from the One they Had In May... So, don't be confused by that...It WAS this Sat...Sept 19th!! lol

Here's one of Me, making my First Purchase in the first 5 Minutes!!

Making Another Purchase!!

{{gwi:1437450}}

Here's What I Bought...

8 Pink Floral China Plates - $12....The Blue & White Churchill Tea Pot - $3... The White Gravy Boat - $3...

{{gwi:1437451}}

I know, if it's one thing I don't need another one of...It's another Tea Pot...But how could I resist for only $3

{{gwi:1437452}}

Photo is not true color of the dishes which are actually a Butter Yellow w/Basketweave design... 4/$2...The apple napkin rings - 4/$1... 8 Silver Coasters - $.50...

{{gwi:1437453}}

The Bunny - $.50... 6 Burgandy Napkins (new) $2... 8 Toile Napkins - $3.... 2 Yds Checked Fabric - $1..

{{gwi:1437454}}

This Pitcher is even more pretty in person.. $3.

{{gwi:1437455}}

Finally... The 2 Hurricane Candle Holders (on left) - $5...

and the Pink Depression Glasses - $10...

{{gwi:1437456}}

Well...hope you enjoyed the 'Experience'..

I'll be back there Columbus Weekend when they have their Regular Flea Market, with 600 Dealers!!

jane

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions