SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
creativeangel_gw

Hi, I have a Problem....

creativeangel
13 years ago

As I read maximavswife's post about the bins and stash she has in her basement, I thought of the email I sent to someone I recently met. We have been emailing bits of info about ourselves to each other.

This was my latest to him:

Dear xxxxx,

In being as open and honest as possible with you, I feel I need to make a confession to you before our friendship goes any further. It is something I have tried to fight for years without much success. Most of my friends and family are aware and they have just learned to accept it. Some have actually become enablers. I will sink to the lowest levels to fulfill this. I will go into areas most others try to avoid.

I am a dish-a-holic. :~) I absolutely love dishes!! I search for them at flea markets, estate sales, yard sales, resale shops, ebay...anywhere...except retail. I have several patterns that I've collected for years and others I have just for fun. I don't just let the dishes collect dust. I use them all at some point. I love to make 'tablescapes.'

I feel mealtime is more than just food. It's a wonderful time to share life...ups, downs, joys, disappointments, goals... With life being so hectic, I try to make mealtime special and setting the table to be fun, festive, romantic, etc. puts a special touch.

LOL I felt you all could all relate.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions