Hey!! Where is everyone???

minnie_tx

This forum used to be so active what is new with the computer artists??

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Not sure, Minnie, but I think this one (as well as Paper Crafts and some others) are being neglected as folks just gather at the Crafts & Decorations for all their various crafty ideas. See Jacquelyn's bag toppers, magnets, tictactoe Hallowe'en game, nodakgal's Pumpkin cans, etc., all at C&D even though they are really 'computer crafts.'

I miss the activity that used to be here, too. But I guess if "we" don't post ideas here, no one will stop in to look, and they won't post any new ideas either.

At least if we 'dig' at C&D, we'll still find some computer crafts!

But just like you, I keep lookin' in here, hoping!!

Save    
maryanntx

Well, when you ask the question I was at South Padre Island, TX! LOL I think Red Confetti has it, most are just posting their ideas at the Crafts & Decorating Forum instead of coming here.

Save    
wanda_illinois

I used to love this forum. Found some of the neatest ideas here. Now, it is so empty!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Landscape Design How to Design a Meadow Garden Everyone Will Love
Petite grasses or sedges plus flowers make for a manageable landscape that welcomes wildlife
Full Story
How to Photograph Your House Design Photography: Hey, Where's the Furniture?
Showing rooms without furniture draws attention to the shapes and materials in a space
Full Story
More Rooms Tech in Design: Where to Put Your Flat-Screen TV
By Pangaea
Popcorn, please: Enjoy all the new shows with a TV in the best place for viewing
Full Story
Full service Design/ Build firm with over 15 years experience in kitchens, bathrooms, interior design, furniture,... Read More
With the help of our experienced experts, remodeling will no longer be a hassle for you to handle. Virginia... Read More