Old Coot picture?

Kathy_sw_va_mts

Does anyone have a site where I could find this? It seemed like an easy thing but I have wasted a lot of time looking for this. thanks

SaveComment9Like
Comments (9)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Are you looking for an actual photo, with background, or clipart? Black and white or color?

By 'old coot' I'm imagining an elderly man, bant over a cane... is that what you had in mind?

Save    
Kathy_sw_va_mts

Clipart, old guy, black and white. Like someone who would bore you to death talking and never be aware of it. The manager of my gym is so sweet and courteous, that ole guys will come in and talk and talk and talk. We want to make her a shirt with a small pic that says "ole coot magnet"

Save    
Red_Confetti

Some other words you might search for are...
geezer
oldtimer
elder (or elderly)
hayseed
codger
gramps
grandfather
senior citizen

Just depends on how the picture is filed.

Save    
kyry

Kathy, did you find one yet? I have one I have used if you would like it. Let me know and I'll post it.
Carol

Save    
Kathy_sw_va_mts

I was not happy with the one I found, would much appreciate the use of yours.

Thanks

Save    
kyry

Here ya go! He originally had a bowling ball in his hand and was in color, I still have that and also the psp file if you would like to work with it. I believe I got it from one of the news groups.
Carol

Save    
Tropical_Muse

This is what I think of when I hear "Old Coot"...

Save    
Tropical_Muse

I just re-read your initial post and think his guy might be more like what you're looking for...

Save    
Tropical_Muse

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours My Houzz: 2 Old Cottages Become 1 Cool, Colorful Home
A central entry unites 2 small houses, creating a home with an open living area, private bedrooms and eclectic decor
Full Story
Furniture Seating in the Round: An Old Idea That’s Still Fresh Today
Bring in romance, unexpected style or just great seating for conversations with sofas that turn their back on the straight and narrow
Full Story