Personalized music cd's??

granny2ricky

Yesterday I bought a personalized cd of children's songs with my grandson's name in each song. With a few clicks on this man's computer he was able to change the names on the songs and record them. Does anyone know what program/software to use to make these?? I would love to have it to make my own.... :O) Thanks...

Vikki~~

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kyry

Vikki, that sounds awesome, hope there is some sort of software out there to do that.
Carol

Save    
granny2ricky

Haven't found any yet.....still searching!

Save    
kyry

Thanks for the update, if you do come across any, please let me know.
CArol

Save    
kayjones

TTT

Save    
granny2ricky

Still looking! :O)

Save    
Ideefixe

It's probably some version of Pro Tools, which is a professional digital editing program for sound and music. He probably has a zillion names recorded, at the right pitch and time, and then can just replace the name in the songs. It might be a little pricey for a home enthusiast.

Here is a link that might be useful: Avid pro tools

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Creativity Personalizes a Vancouver Loft
Art, vintage treasures and DIY touches give a Canadian rental a highly personal look
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: Midcentury Decor Personalizes a 1902 Charmer
Retro-style furnishings help a San Francisco family make a recently renovated home truly their own
Full Story
Photo Flip 93 Stunning Sofascapes
Plop down and enjoy a showcase of 93 stylish sofa vignettes, then show us your own personalized seating area
Full Story
With over 10 years of experience, Eco-Nize Closets is a local, family-owned business that designs & installs... Read More