music to pictures program

imn2crafts

I want to make for my husband of 25 yrs. a music/picture DVD, and having a hard time doing this. I have done this before with my old computer, but can't for the life of me remember the program I used can anyone help me out. Need to do this before Friday the 24th

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
country_bumpkin_al

You can download PhotoStory and make a DVD. When my friends granddaughter was born, I took a bunch of pics, then took the best and put on a DVD along with the Matina McBride song..In My Daughters Eyes.

You'll find PhotoStory here:

Here is a link that might be useful: Download PhotoStory

Save    
iowagirl2006

Use Windows Movie Maker - it is included with your computer. It is sometimes listed under Accesories, if you can't find it on your list of programs.

It is really fun and easy to use!

Save    
iowagirl2006

I just went and looked at Photo Story 3 - Go for that one!

It is basically the same as Windows Movie Maker - but you can burn straight to DVD.

Thanks for the link Bump!

Save    
susieq07

I use WMM all the time and add music or audio..

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
I Spy: Musical Instruments Around the House
Compose a Great Space With the Shapes and Promise of Music
Full Story
Architecture Tune In to the Music of Architecture
Great buildings and interiors can bring music to mind, having rhythm and style and inspiring a range of experiences. See how the two relate
Full Story
Houzz Tours My Houzz: A Musical Couple's Home Strikes a Personal Chord
Light, glass and many musical instruments animate this 1905 bucolic Washington farmhouse
Full Story
At 2 Navy Lane, we pride ourselves on amazing customer service and beautiful designs. We also offer Professional... Read More