business cards but just personal name & address

patsyann

I would like to make some hand-out cards with just my name, address and phone # that have a nautical look to them. New to this sort of thing and need help.

SaveComment6Like
Comments (6)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
patches_02

You can get the blank cards at walmart, staples or any similar store. If you have any kind of graphics program you may already have a nautical theme. If not just google it and you'll find plenty. There very easy to do.

Save    
taunia

You might go to avery.com type in business card template. They have a bunch.

Save    
Dash2

I just recently made cards for my husband to take with him on a trip. Just delete what you don't need and print them out to say what you want. He was going to a Navy reunion so I printed some that had a water background and some that had a flag background. Just use card stock.

Here is a link that might be useful: printable business cards

Save    
catiecupcake

Vista Print occasionally runs an offer for 250 free business cards. You pay the shipping but I think the last time I got them there, it was about $5 for the S&H.

Save    
rleeq

Vista is the way to go. They will give you 250 cards free (you pay shipping) as an introduction to their service. You could also go to Office Depot or any of the other Mega Office supply stores and buy a business card DIY kit which will have perforated cards (10 to a sheet I think) and a disk with simple point and click instructions. Be careful about what graphics you get from google. Many of them are copyrighted and you will never know until some one sues for copyright infringement. Another way to go though it Photobucket.com They advertise something like a billion graphics, clip art and photos online. Generally no copyright problems and if the owner has copyrighted something they are very willing to let you use it for a small consideration of telling people where you got it.

Save    
Tropical_Muse

Patsyann you can find some wonderful nautical business/name cards here

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Crafts Small-Business Savvy: Personalize Your Packaging
Leave boring boxes to the big stores. Creative, personalized packaging sends a message to customers that you care
Full Story
Entryways Design Details: Address the Address
Personalize Your House Numbers With Lighting, Location and Style
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Original Holiday Card
Calling all designers! We want to see your original Christmas and Hanukkah card designs
Full Story