Any software programs better than PrintShop?

Grdnangl

I have PrintShop version 12, but it is no longer supported on the website, and now my computer has Window Vista on it, so some of the features don't work that great.

I am looking to buy a new graphics/photo editor software. I make cards, mini candy bar wrappers, CD/DVD labels, stickers, etc., etc. I also make DVD's and have used the Pinnacle Studio for making my movies, but it was not compatible when I burned the DVD's and would not play on all DVD players.

Any recommendations out there as to which software program is easy to work with and has many features?

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
maty

I agree with mond Adobe photshop is better then print shop. You will be able to do unbelivable things with Adobe. Good Luck!

Save    
zybercom

Adobe Photoshop "Elements" is a powerful, editor that is cheaper and easier to use than Photoshop Professional.

Save    
owbist

If you want a free and good program you might try installing either (or both) Photofiltre or Paint.net NOTE, Paint.net is nothing to do with the MS Paint already on your computer.

Google either of those for tutorials and you may be pleasantly surprised

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Design Practice Design Practice: How to Pick the Right Drawing Software
Learn about 2D and 3D drawing tools, including pros, cons and pricing — and what to do if you’re on the fence
Full Story
How to Photograph Your House Take Better Photographs of Your House in a Snap
Let your home show its true colors with these tips for photographing with the right camera settings, lighting and more
Full Story
Color Color Magic: Tap Into Psychology to Better Use Blue at Home
OK, it's backed more by science than magic. But see how expert research can help you create powerful, even bewitching, interior effects
Full Story
At American Remodeling, we utilize our 15 years of experience and focus on providing extraordinary design / build... Read More