candy bar ,gum and life saver wrappers to print.

omabaker

Have been gone for a long time. Good to be back. does any one have any of these to print. I am not good at templets. any help would be appreciated. thanks Oma Baker

SaveComment3Like
Comments (3)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Dixiespell

Hi Oma,
I did hours and hours of searching (enjoyed every minute of it!) and came up with the following site that has printable wrappers for LifeSavers, TicTacs, gum, York Peppermint Patties, etc. etc.

http://www.geocities.com/fishinmiss/sf6.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Fishinmiss Printables

Save    
omabaker

Thanks Dixie. That is exactly what I needed. I am making favors for a card club Of many years that .I belonge to Have been off my computer for awhile & it is good to be back. Husband ill (has dementia) and daughter was in the hospital with a blood disorder called ITP. So need fun things to do to take my mind off of unpleasant things. Thanks again for your help. Oma

Save    
zybertex

We offer many FREE designs for your wrappers too! Just register and login to see the "Freebies" section.......

Carol Ann
www.zybertex.com

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Photo Flip Bar Cart Bonanza
Browse 50 beautiful bar carts — because it’s happy hour somewhere in the world
Full Story
Christmas Gift Giving the Simple-ish Way
If buying holiday gifts drives you to the spiked holiday punch, try these easier but still rewarding traditions
Full Story
Organizing How Much Stuff Is Enough?
Play the numbers game to streamline your belongings, for a neater home and a less-stressed you
Full Story