SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Inside or Outside Decor...that is the ???

jeannespines
13 years ago

It's been a beautiful Fall week here the past few days so trying to enjoy Fall inside & out! Here's a couple pics of just a simple metal leaf I filled with the "same white pumpkin stuff" that frou did in her very lovely, lovely dining area (except I used the pinecones & added some weird nuts, too!) LOL!

Close-up:

Full view of the leaf on the luggage-looking table that I've had for quite some time (always wanted another but never found one again)...sunshine coming thru the window:

The bulk of my day I was outside painting on my Potting Table...you may have seen this...I can't remember...anyway, added a twig basket with a few garden gourds & the last green pepper...added Curly Willow sticks in the potting table window opening & the painted grape window is in the bkgrd (painted by my friend)...I love it:

{{gwi:190865}}

Of course, in this side view, you can see the Blue Bottle fence ...moved my Boston Fern out there...freeze coming this weekend:

I tried to leave some of the "chippy" old worn look:

{{gwi:190864}}

Here's full view of the potting table:

{{gwi:190866}}

And here's the WHOLE Fall vignette of potting table, blue bottle fence & grape window:

{{gwi:190867}}

Ok, I'm done for the day...but working on a t'scape for Oct 2nd...Guardian Angel Day! LOL! TFlookin'...Jeanne S.

Comments (16)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone
More Discussions