New Digital Arts Magazine

minnie_tx

This is a new magazine out that includes a CD Disk. It features "trace your family tree" "Create a digital Photo Album" "Build a family website" It is supposed to have a label maker, Hanes T Shirt maker and lots of stuff.

I got it but haven't loaded it yet. Has anyone else seen it? (I got mine at WMart)

SaveComment2Like
Comments (2)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Queeneee

Minnie,
Can you tell us the name of your new magazine? Usually Cd's in magazines have just a 'trial' issue of the programs.. that will not be a full install.. but I am interested in the magazine.. thanks..
linda/q

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

"Digital Arts and Crafts" i SEE THAT IT IS vOL 2 iSSUE3

i THINK YOU ARE RIGHT WITH The trial programs (most of them ) but some are supposd to be complete. My DS still is going to look them over.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Decorating Guides 8 Great Solutions for Magazine Storage
Magazines can get out of control in a hurry. Try these creative ways to keep them tidy and organized
Full Story
Home Tech Is the Timing Finally Right for Framed Digital Art?
Several companies are preparing to release digital screens and apps that let you stream artworks and video on your wall
Full Story
Art New Digital Art Frame Gets Put to the Test
Our writer sets up the EO1 at home, then invites artist friends over for a look — at images of their own work. See what they have to say
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
oe Morgado has over 30 years of well-rounded construction and masonry experience. He brings authentic artisan... Read More