brand for good results heat transfer paper

Kathy_sw_va_mts

What brand have you used that gave you really great results? As you might guess I have not had good results and while it is just a tee shirt, I hate to waste stuff. Thank you so much for your help.

SaveComment1Like
Comments (1)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Red_Confetti

Hi Kathy - Don't you just hate bad results!! Ruined a good t-shirt (or whatever) as well as the disappointment - Argh!!

I've had good results with several brands. Some work better with specific brands of printers, others aren't so picky.

Are you using your iron to press them on?
Are you preheating the iron sufficiently?
What sort of surface do you have under the fabric when you are ironing?

What sort of problems are you having?
Colors not bright enough?
Transfer peeling off?
What?

Let us know and someone here probably has the answer for you!

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Color Speed-Dial Color Selection to Get the Best Result
You’ve belabored your color decisions and are still stuck. Here is how to evaluate your space and make choices that are right for you
Full Story
Remodeling Guides Houzz Survey Results: Remodeling Likely to Trump Selling in 2014
Most homeowners say they’re staying put for now, and investing in features to help them live better and love their homes more
Full Story
Working With Pros Want the Best Results? Join Your Design Team
Take a leading role in your home project to help the process go more smoothly and get what you really want
Full Story
We have 20 years of experience in masonry work. We are specialized in all type of masonry work. Our team services... Read More
Full service Design/ Build firm with over 15 years experience in kitchens, bathrooms, interior design, furniture,... Read More