Can you help?

perk2

I received an email from someone who used to post here and needs our help. This is what she sent me:

"A couple of years ago someone had asked at the Computer Craft forum for a picture of God's hand. Someone posted a picture of God's hand and said they had used it to make a memorial of her mother. I saved the picture and used it to make a memorial of my mother-in-law but have lost the picture of the hand. I just lost my best friend and would like to find the picture again to make a memorial for her."

Does anyone know of this picture? She said that if you have it could you please send it to her at : kessey@adams.net I'm thanking you in advance and hope you can help her out. Thank you again.

SaveComment7Like
Comments (7)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Tropical_Muse

Is this what you are looking for?

Save    
perk2

I'm so sorry but I have the wrong email address. It is kessy@adam.net

Save    
Tropical_Muse

another:

Save    
perk2

She found the one she was looking for. I want to thank you for helping her out and she wanted me to say Thank you for all your work.

Save    
sapphires

Perk2,
Is there anyway you can post the one your friend found that she was looking for? Thank you.
Sapphires

Save    
perk2

The picture she used is here:
http://www.theraivenne.com/stainedglass/img/handofgod.jpg
She then placed a picture of her friend in the hand. It is beautiful.

Save    
Tropical_Muse

Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Most Popular 9 Real Ways You Can Help After a House Fire
Suggestions from someone who lost her home to fire — and experienced the staggering generosity of community
Full Story
Studios and Workshops Your Space Can Help You Get Down to Work. Here's How
Feed your creativity and reduce distractions with the right work surfaces, the right chair, and a good balance of sights and sounds
Full Story
Life You Said It: ‘You Can Help Save the Bees’ and More Houzz Quotables
Design advice, inspiration and observations that struck a chord this week
Full Story
Our team of dedicated experts is here to offer you the best customer service, the highest quality products, an... Read More
Our design services are tailored to your unique needs, timeline and budget. With your vision and our expertise,... Read More