Thanks, Taunia.

Save    
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
taunia1

You're welcome, Wanda.

Save    
Lia_SC

It's funny, that name CAC Friends sounds so familiar, but I don't remember seeing the site before...
Lotsa good stuff to be had there! The bookplates are very nice, and I'm thinking for next Christmas to give nieces and nephews each a book and a page of bookplates on sticker paper.

So glad you posted that!

Save    
Peggy_GA

I use American Greetings Creatacard Gold 6 - Can any of the templates at the download site be used with this program?

I downloaded a card template and couldn't open it because the extension wasn't supported.

Save    
taunia1

Peggy, it was probably a ZIP file. I have probs. with those. Why don't you ask over at the computer help forum. They might be able to help. Hugs, Taunia.

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Accessories Finish Your Look With a Fun Mix of Textiles
Why box yourself into a design corner when you can spread out ever-changing throws, rugs and even bags?
Full Story
Kitchen of the Week Kitchen of the Week: Beachy Good Looks and a Layout for Fun
A New Hampshire summer home’s kitchen gets an update with a hardworking island, better flow and coastal colors
Full Story
Fun Houzz World of Design: 16 Fun Homes That Encourage Play
By Houzz
What does a fun home look like? These 16 very different properties around the world are designed with enjoyment in mind
Full Story
Inspiration for some backyard chats
Inspiration for a warm welcome
Inspiration for dinner time under the stars
Inspiration for a little quality time
Inspiration for making that best pizza ever
Ark Woodworking builds European cabinetry for any room in the house. Kitchens, libraries, mudrooms, and bars to... Read More