96¢ computer paper at Office Depot - heads up!

minnie_tx

Sunday's ad had this featured. I went to get some but they were out and are supposed to get more in and I'll try tomorrow. At that price you can use it for trial runs for printing cards etc. I think the limit was 5 pkgs.

I'm going to give them a call first to make sure they have it in.

SaveComment5Like
Comments (5)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marciakm

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely check it out since I waste so much paper before I get my projects just like I want them.

Save    
minnie_tx

I called my store and they have restocked so I'll pick up my five today.

Save    
mamatoad

I picked up my five on Sunday! It's a great deal compared to the regular price.

Save    
minnie_tx

I got mine today. I also got a 2 pk Black Ink HP Printer cartridge set for $52. She gave me one of the packs of paper free since they were out of the free HP paper that was a bonus with the cartridges. I should have gotten a rain check but don't plan to go there for awhile; I'm happy.

Save    
taunia1

What is .96 computer paper? What kind is it exactly? Is it .96 cents a sheet? I'm being serious! What the heck are you talking about!!! LOL. And, am I too late to get some?

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Home Offices The Great Paper Push: Just Say No
Going paperless is a heck of a lot easier when you put the kibosh on letting flyers, junk mail and more get past the front door
Full Story
Product Picks Guest Picks: Whip Up an Office and Crafts Space Combo
Go for a hardworking space that's big on style and function but small enough to fit in a closet
Full Story
Fun Houzz Buckle Up for a Modern Mobile Cabin in a Bus
See an innovative off-the-grid living space designed by an architecture student — with room for 6 and a sunbathing spot
Full Story