Power point photo cd's

craftylady40

Does anyone know of a software program that will let you make a photo CD using the Powerpoint animations in it. I have a TVCD software that will let you use powerpoint pages but does not have the animation. All help appreciated.

SaveComment4Like
Comments (4)
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
minnie_tx

You might check over on the computer Forum they know so many things over there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Computer Forum

Save    
pegpeg100

I use software called or Media Show by Cyberlink. I make end of the year graduation shows and I used to use PowerPoint ALL the time...but then you get into issues like processor speeds and different versions of powerpoint...and then dvd's became an option. Mediashow will let you save as an exe program that can be opened on any computer regardless of the software they have...plus you can convert to dvd if you have a dvd burner (I believe you can save as mpeg) AND it has way cool effects!!!! Some of them way cooler than powerpoint.

Save    
nukacola

strongly recommend this LINK BELOW

Here is a link that might be useful: Presentation To Video Converter

Save    
bigben

yes, presentation to video converter can create dvds with powerpoint to watch on a dvd player. but it also converts to various video formats (i.e. avi) so you can create cd, vcd...

Save    
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Inside Houzz 9 Power-User Tricks to Get More From Houzz
Search faster and better, tap into design guides, manage your ideabooks and see photos on your flat-screen TV
Full Story
Organizing Help for Whittling Down the Photo Pile
Consider these 6 points your personal pare-down assistant, making organizing your photo collection easier
Full Story
Trim The Transformative Power of Ceiling Trim
Add structure and drama, create rhythm and much more by adding decorative trim overhead
Full Story