Clipart program recommendation?

cindytx

I am the newsletter editor for our chapter of the Christian Motorcyclists Assoc. and would like to purchase a good clipart program. I've saved a lot of free stuff from the internet, but I'm in my third year and used just about all of it at some point.

The chapter will pay for it, but I'd like one that's not outrageously priced - Any recommendations ya'll could give me would be most appreciated.

Thank you,

Cindy

SaveCommentLike
Browse Gardening and Landscaping Stories on Houzz See all Stories
Green Building What's LEED All About, Anyway?
If you're looking for a sustainable, energy-efficient home, look into LEED certification. Learn about the program and its rating system here
Full Story
Travel by Design Travel Guide: Austin, Texas, for Design Lovers
You'll find fantastic food along with incredible art and architecture in this capital city, deep in the heart of Texas
Full Story
Architecture The ABCs of CAD
Computers help architects produce countless renderings and shorten lead times. But still there's one big thing CAD can't do
Full Story
Full service Design/ Build firm with over 15 years experience in kitchens, bathrooms, interior design, furniture,... Read More
We are a company that cares about our clients and the craftsmanship of the work we provide. Honesty, hard work,... Read More