SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cj47_gw

Miele Inspira DW Rinse Aid Leaking

cj47
11 years ago

I have an almost three year old Miele Inspira II. It's an awesome machine and I like it very much. One day I started having trouble with suds in the dishwasher, not tons, just enough to cause trouble. I bailed it out a few times, and eventually tracked the problem down to a problem with the rinse aid compartment. Apparently the rinse aid dispenser is leaking. I rinsed it out and did not refill it, and the sudsing problem stopped. However, nothing gets dry without the rinse aid, so I'm looking into getting it fixed. It's not under warranty anymore. I could call a technician, but thought I'd check for advice here first. Has anyone had experience with this? Is it possible to fix this myself? I've been looking online for advice and parts but have come up empty. It doesn't seem like this should be rocket science. The dispenser for the rinse aid and detergent is one unit with two spring loaded doors on it. If I have to I'll pay to have someone come out and look at it, but if there is something I can do, I'd rather try that first.

Thanks for any advice,
Cj

Comments (11)

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional