SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Anyone else starting fall decorating?

luvstocraft
16 years ago

Okay, I finally left this computer off this afternoon and got busy with some decorating. I had pulled it all out of the shed on Sunday. It still feels a little early to me--has just barely started to cool off finally--think I usually wait until October.

Unless I do some more tweaking (or buy some other stuff), I've almost got the box window done, the mantle is done, coffee table done, end table done, and now working on some stacked plates for the buffet. I will have pics to share with you all in the next day or two. I even used some orange lights I had on hand in the box window and on the mantle, so those areas look pretty neat at night too.

I even put a wreath as a centerpiece on the kitchen table and put some fall placemats out. For right now, the goldfish bowl and stand are residing in the center of the centerpiece! LOL I'll show you a pic. Was thinking that I need a nice fall candle to go in there.

However,I used all the garlands inside that I normally put on the front patio. Have to decide whether I need to go buy more garland for out there or not. Put Ms. Crow in her spot by the door again. I still love her. I posted pics of her last year so you have all seen her and my wooden painted scarecrow guy.

I worked for about three hours, was tired when I got all the regular things stashed away and could finally sit down with my new painting mag and a cola to relax! Whew!

So whatcha all been doing?

Luvs

Comments (25)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus
More Discussions