SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pitterpatter94_gw

Need your recommendation for our Front Elevation

pitterpatter94
10 years ago

Hi,
The group was so helpful with changes to my Butler Mill Cottage floor plan I thought I would post the front elevation pictures to see if you can see any improvements that need to be made while I am waiting for the floor plan back from the architect.

The lake lot is high on top a steep hill. The top of the lot is level for approximately the first 50 feet set back from the road. Then a gradual slop to approximately 170 feet, then it is very steep down to the lake. So it will be a walk-out basement with no back yard.

This house design could have a second story if we wanted but we will not, only a walk in attic. We would like to cut some of the windows on the front of the house to save on cost and to simplify the design. The top small window in the attic on the right side, maybe cut a window from the side entry garage on the left side of the picture, cut the small window on the right side of the pictue, it is a walk-in closet.

I like most design styles but I can't invasion other possible looks this home could have. We are wanting this home built this year and will be retiring there in the next 5 years so we want the design to be low maintenance.
Thank you,
Kim

Here ya go:

Comments (28)