SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

Hobby Lobby Has Christmas!!

creekdweller
12 years ago

Went to Hobby Lobby yesterday. They were putting out Christmas ornaments. I wonder if maybe the ones they were putting out may have been left over from last year. They were all in a box, not really packaged. Some were broken and missing parts. Seems like I recognized ones from last year. I did gets some stems to go on the top of my tree. I already have Christmas on the brain. LOL I'm glad they did have the same ones to match from last year. I needed a few more.

Has anyone else been? What does your store have? And do you have Christmas thoughts yet?

Christmas is my favorite time of year. So loosing Mama at Christmas was not a good thing. Never would be. However, I am looking forward to making up for last year and I am really ready to go. Bummer, it's still three and a half months. I may not make it..

I did stop on the way home at a little junk shop and I got a breakable pumpkin that has holes in it and a light that plugs in.. Pretty cute. So, I do have fall decorating ideas as well. And of course a glass cat, about eight inches tall.

Kind of the paper weight glass.

When I figure out how to post pics again, I will post the findings. Anyone have a new and updated way to post pics. Or suggestion?

Take Care,

Creek

Comments (13)

Sponsored
More Discussions