SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
njhg

to all vapour steam cleaner users

njhg
14 years ago

Is it necessary to vacuum before steaming? Would it be advantageous to buy a combo unit? What steamer did you select, and are you happy with your choice? Pretty broad range of questions, but there isn't a lot of recent info., unless I am not searching correctly. I need advice; I have already made a $2,000.00 mistake on an industrial model too heavy to get out of the box! (more power,more better, right?).......Right. I had considered the size issue, but the salesman assured me I would be fine, but, no worry, I could "always return it, right?.....Right. He suggested I buy (at an extra cost, no less) a larger pair of wheels, so I could take it up stairs more easily; he thought that stairs might be "a little difficult".......Right. The wheels added even more weight to a carton so heavy it took three relatively large men,to get it on the porch, where it remained until picked up for return. Even tho Therm-clean promised my money back if I returned w/in the week (shipped at my cost, I accepted that risk), They now refuse to return our money.

SO PLEASE - I NEED A VAPOUR CLEANER AND I NEED YOUR INPUT!!!

I really would appreciate your advice. Thanks for your help.

Comments (10)