SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paulskor

all gas under 3,000

12 years ago

Hi everyone,

Relatively new here, but I'd like to post another question. Originally I had posted to ask for an opinion between a wolf ag and ge cafe ag. I had decided on the wolf, but the remodel has turned up some unexpected costs. Imagine that. I now have $3,000 to spend, and that's it. We looked at a Berta this weekend, and while we liked the look, it was a little small, and lacked something's we would have expected (mainly a timer, something to let us know it was preheated, and having to leave the door open while lighting it). Not deal breakers, but wanted to seek the expert opinion again. My wife is not in favor of an nxr, so please do not suggest that. I don't want to start an issue, as I know there are lots of people who like them a lot. On our list would be the cafe (a little pricey for whatpercoeved value I see), American range (problems with service as I love 8 miles south of the Canadian border in the middle of nowhere), and the Berta master series. Anything else I should consider? I primarily do basic cooking on the cook top, while my wife enjoys, but is a novice at, baking. Thank you!

Comments (16)