SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bonnieann925

Happy First Day of Summer Dinner Table

bonnieann925
14 years ago

Hi All,

I haven't been here in ages, but popped in to see what you've been up to and am enjoying viewing the various posts. There's so much talent here, and it's such a fun place to visit!

Life has taken me in a different direction and I am now working FT teaching in Boston. I LOVE it, but the days are long, the commute is long and I spend so much time on the computer doing Power Points for my presentations that I don't lounge around the way I used to.

Tonight we're having another couple over for dinner to celebrate the first day of summer, which officially is tomorrow. However, tomorrow is also Father's Day and we're going out for dinner to celebrate.

We're having rib eye steaks w/ portabella mushrooms, asparagus vinagrette and lentil salad tonight. Dessert will be fresh strawberries (our guests are on strict diets because their daughter is getting married in August.....thus, NO dessert!)

Here's the sunroom table w/ simple green placemats and napkins and my rather new Pistoulet dinnerware. Next on the "to do" list is to add the wine glasses:

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions