SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonwolf_gw

In Need Of Advice For My Costume

moonwolf_gw
10 years ago

Hi everyone,

I'm having a little trouble with my costume for Halloween this year. I'm going as Cruella De Vil (from the original 1961 film), but I'm having trouble as to finding shoes and even a dress that'll fit me. (I realize I'm being very out there with this decision for a man). My shoe size is 12 wide, so that's why shoes are a problem. The dress problem is more due to my waistline lol, but, I think I'll be able to find something.

I have a cheap wig I got at one of the local dollar stores last year that I'll spray paint white. I'm checking the local thrift stores for the fur coat and purse (I may have to buy fake fur to put on the purse). I saw a few props (the red gloves and the cigarette holder) for sale online. I saw the red shoes, too. The ring and earrings I can look for at the thrift stores, but I'm unsure if the color of them are turquoise or more of a jade color. I also have to I will be doing my own make up as well, so I have to find a pale foundation, a blood red lipstick, and powder. All suggestions and advice are greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz
More Discussions