SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
halfpint51_gw

Need help -Cultured stone-Owens corning..Aspen or Chardonnay??

halfpint51
13 years ago

Hi ..I was wondering if anyone could help. I have had to choose cultured stone which will be going on an outdoor bbq area, an outdoor bar, and a firepit. I have been trying to pick this stone out now for THREE months, and im going around and around in circles. Either the sample doesnt look like photo, or vice versa and indoor photos also are misleading. It is such a large area that we need to use the cultured stone, that i fear if we pick the wrong color it will look horiffic! We currently have sahara/chestnut cambridge pavers down, and we were considering either chardonnay color or aspen color in ledgestone from owens corning for the cultured stone.We have some grey in the rocks by our pools which is why we are trying to choose a color with both brown shades and greys in them. If anyone has any photos they can share or any ideas of which color would coordinate best, i would love to hear your ideas.We also have full sun in our yard all day whichi also thought may affect which color we should be choosing-- Thanks so much!!

Comments (2)