SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
plainjane425

Some Of My TS Items Found Their Niche...

plainjane425
12 years ago

It's getting tougher to put things away (like most of us here)... as I expand my collections.

I did some rearranging on my two small hutches and was able to put some of the new things I bought, on display.

I also ordered a Extra Large Metal Office Cabinet on line, that DH is putting together for me. It's going in the basement, and that should help store many seasonal pieces.

What I like about it, is that I won't have to pack eveything in bins all the time (it's so much work). Also,

this winter when I was at Home Depot, they had a sale on modular shelf units (real cheap) & (quite strong) and I bought several of them to put down there too. I'm an 'organized neat freak' and I've got to have things stored that way...or I get 'ugly' !! lol

Anyway...here are some of my 'new TS goodies' in place...

Bunny Rabbit..is nice and cozy snuggled in this hutch,

among some of my Ironstone..I don't think he's necessarily an 'Easter Bunny', so I'm going to keep him out for awhile.

I took two pictures ..the second picture (different lighting)... I think shows more detail of him .

This is the large Tureen that I was interested in buying...but didn't know that the man wanted to sell EVERYTHING with it for just $5... This piece alone was worth much more than that...

On my small white hutch...I put some of those $5 dishes.. also the Duck Tureen...He might be a little too large for this space...I'm still deciding if I should move him or not...what do you think?

On the left is a large pitcher that was part of the $5 dishes... I also put the little Ironstone covered dish in front of it.. and snuggled in the back is one of the cups that Punk sent me.

On the middle shelf...on the left, is the Small Tureen from the same set of $5 dishes..(can you imagine all that was part of the sale)...? I also stacked some of the cups from the set..

Finally, on the top shelf - on the left, is the Original Teapot that I had and now I have a Sugar & Creamer to go with it...

I had to put away several pieces to make room for all the new/old things...but that's okay - they'll work good there probably thru the Summer !

Thanks for taking the time to look...

jane

Comments (15)

Sponsored
More Discussions