SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mommacass_gw

Brainstorming--Need Opinions & Ideas, Please!

mommacass
15 years ago

Hi ladies, I haven't posted for a while but still check in frequently and love all of your pics and tables. I am in need of your wonderful creativity!

I am hosting a group of about 20 ladies here in July. We will only be serving a dessert, but of course I am already thinking about the tables!

Here is what I am thinking so far:

I have been collecting vintage hankies w/ flowers and scalloped edges for some time and love their colors but have never found a way to use them. What would you think about using them as a "placemat" under my clear dessert plates? Is there an icky factor? Rest assured, they will all be freshly laundered!!

Also, I saw a magazine pic somewhere of a pretty table that had used burlap as the tablecloth. I might buy an entire bolt and use that on all of the tables. Then white vintage napkins at each place w/ a dessert fork. But what would I use for the centerpieces??

Please honestly tell me if the hankies would be wrong to use on a table and any ideas you might have for centerpieces. I can't wait to hear your ideas! Thanks!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions