SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Retail Therapy, again. Picture heavy!

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Goodwill Finds. Mercury glass candleholder! And other "treasures" . I wasn't going to buy any more Cherubs , I have enough now. But this one was fairly big, $1.50. I couldn't pass it up!

{{gwi:1421732}}
More from GW. (Sm sparkly purple ornaments in the container.)

{{gwi:1421733}}

A cute, and heavy, Snowman with Cardinals....and a delightful Christmas-Winter plate that is full of animals. Bears, birds, penguins, foxes, bunnies, etc. I just love this!

{{gwi:1421734}}

Brand New ornament photo frames from GW. Never opened. Box says from Costco.

{{gwi:1421735}}

Big, 12" high, Easter Bunny from GW. $7. Wooo Hooo. He looks new, came in original box and styrofoam packing! Also says Costco on the box.

{{gwi:1421736}}

These 9 little resin bunnies were on eBay, tho seller said they came from Lillian Vernon previously. Last year or longer ago. They are just 3" high each.

{{gwi:1421737}}

White pair of Old World Bunnies. I had the standing one, bought him several years ago when I got the larger brown pair. Then I showed you a 3rd brown one, that matched my pair, from eBay.

Well to my total surprise, this sitting white one came on there and matched mine too. WOW. I didn't even know I was 'missing' part of the sets. LOL.

{{gwi:1421738}}

Old World Bunny pulling cart. From eBay. Guess you can tell OW Bunnies, and crackled ones are favorites of mine.

{{gwi:1421739}}

From eBay recently, the Old World Bunnies in Basket...now they have a ceramic carrot, from a friend on GJ Forum. (Who also sent me some other cute things in our GJ Spring Fling gifts.)

{{gwi:1421741}}

Easter Golf Nutcracker. LOL I'm so glad Candy passed on this guy, I am thrilled to have him.

The Easter Tree and lil Peep can easily be removed, so he could be out other times of the year.

{{gwi:1421743}}

Last week, on a not-so-good day, a box showed up holding gifts from Luvs. She'd told me she had a pair of the green Bordallo bunny salad plates that matched my other pieces and was sending them to me. But she didn't tell me she was sending me some CUTE bunnies too!

Thank you, Luvs! A great surprise, and the salad plates match my scalloped-edge bread tray perfectly! Oh darn, I just realized I left out two things Luvs also sent. A wonderful Xmas Cardinal Bell, and a beautiful little Cherub. She DIDN'T know, but this was one I have been looking for on eBay to "complete" my collection. He's holding a little bird and has a bird nest on his lap.

{{gwi:1421745}}

My bunny cabbage plate like Jane's arrived....I nearly cried. The seller put it in such a small box that the sides touched and it got shattered. Thank you Post Office! A good seller however, she immediately refunded all my money, including the shipping. I am going to try to re-glue it and hope for the best. Maybe with all the design on the cabbage plate, it won't be too terribly noticeable. I just can't bear to throw it away! But getting it broken sure ruined my day, after spending a year trying to find one of these.

{{gwi:1421747}}

hugs, Karen

PS

About my favorite Fairy on Unicorn Jazz broke back in Dec. Another one came up on eBay and I got it. I was sure I'd not find another one like it, and it was my really special fairy figurine. Thank goodness for eBay! I sure lucked out replacing this piece.

{{gwi:1421748}}

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions