SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Easter's Coming...Spring has Sprung on My Porch! (pic heavy)

jeannespines
13 years ago

I showed you this pic awhile back of the centerpc on my porch table...today I worked out there & got it lookin' quite Springy! (It snowed here last night after 80 deg last weekend!...thank goodness, it melted today!)

I found this framed pic I had stashed away...& added it to the Hoosier cabinet...it's an old calendar page...anyone remember those red straw cowgirl hats!!! The barnwood frame is one DH made me many yrs ago & I left it in it's natural state:

On top of the Hoosier, I fixed up this basket vignette of dried flowers ...& that bright Spring vase...a find sometime ago at HLobby:

Here's a fullview of the Hoosier cabinet...Dollbaby insisted that she be a part of the Easter/Springy porch decor...so I brought her out. That's a couple bags of onion sets that will hopefully be planted within a week or two:

And my first tulips had bloomed today...even with the snow...so I had to bring one in:

The cloth bunny that I bought at a TS in Feb found a home w/that green TS basket on the shelf of the wall cabinet:

And on the other shelf I added some "green" ... the egg in the green pottery has a light in the bottom & it changes color!

The print is a GS find of a hummingbird...they should be coming next mo or so...so I added that Springy green print:

And the chicken/egg plate sits on the electric stove beneath the wall cabinet...that plate was one of the 1st things I bought after coming on this forum ...from TJMaxx:

Here's a full view of wall cabinet area:

Well, I'm half done! So I'll end here with these words of wisdom:

"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE." Linda Grayson, "The Pickwick Papers"

TFLookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (11)

Sponsored
More Discussions