SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Goodwill called my name....LOL

Purplemoon
14 years ago

I tried. I really, really tried to not go in. I was so proud of myself this morning, for filling up 3 bags of stuff to take to Goodwill. And I told myself I was going to the back drop-off door and NOT even go around front and go in. Guess I didn't try hard enough, cause my mini-van just wheeled right up to the front door and stopped. I'm limping from yesterday's shopping, but that didn't seem to deter me either. LOL.

I NEVER see any transferware dishes at GW, but today they had this salad plate and of course since it

had horses, it had to come home with me! On back it says Liberty Blue Colonial Series, Staffordshire ironstone made in Eng. These are inexpensive on eBay, so I just saved on shipping buying it.

{{gwi:1420871}}

Since my husband's real home is the golf course, LOL (6 days a week since he's retired), when I spied this brand new sign that also had tag on back, it was a definite "Buy Me".

I was REALLY pleased to spy these Lenox Winter Greeting 8 inch plates on a back lower shelf. Tags still

on them too! I looked at them on eBay and they run around $13 each. I paid $3.

Then, you Enablers, I peeked in the linen depart at table-runners and placemats. All they had 'good' was a pair of brand new Thanksgiving mats. Nice woven ones, for $3.

{{gwi:1420873}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz
More Discussions