SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
casahollywood

Capital Precision 48' Gas Range

casahollywood
13 years ago

Because GardenWeb was the best asset I used for my kitchen remodel, I am posting to tell any of you considering the 'perfect' range for your kitchen, that THIS IS IT! I have now been the very proud owner for about 9 months, and it's not only the gorgeous jewel of the kitchen, but it's a second love. (My dog is first.) Let me add that I've had no issue with the grates (as in another post) nor did I encounter any issue with Surjit, the brilliant developer and Capital chairman (read the 'about us' section on their website!) who in fact, was a kind listener and a very fair man who helped me when I had some trouble finding a dealer who could deliver the range in time for my contractor to install it. I use my Capital almost every day and I am a serious cook. The grill is a must, and the griddle is very handy too, especially on Sundays. If you have any questions or if I can tell you more, just let me know. And, Surjit, if you happen to read this, I am grateful for your assistance and it was a pleasure speaking with you and doing business.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH