SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

OT- Can I whine just a bit??

Marlene Kindred
12 years ago

Hello all~

Sorry I've been missing-in-action lately, but my DH and I have been renovating our kitchen. I am feeling a bit bummed because this has been a long project, but one we are very pleased with. However, I managed to tear the ligament between my ring and middle finger on my left hand about a month ago and now I'm in a hand splint and maybe a cast to come if this doesn't work and since I'm left handed...well, you get the picture. And, I've been battling the gout for the past month in both feet. OMG....what has happened to me?? The real whiny part is that I have not been able to decorate for anything since February with my house looking as though a bomb exploded in it. I missed Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and now Easter. My Enablers-r-Us gene is very sad about that! LOL I am so happy that all of you folks have been posting your beautiful holiday and spring decor...you have helped me not dwell on the lack of decorations in my own house.

There....I feel better now. Thanks for allowing me to sniffle and whine a bit. We're almost finished with the kitchen and I will post some pictures when we're done so you can see what we've been up to.

Happy Easter and Spring Everyone!!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor
More Discussions