SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jant_gw

Bosch Integra 700 Slide In Dual Fuel Range...WTH??

jant
15 years ago

We're just embarked on our kitchen remodel and I am sooo angry I could spit! After months of researching reviews everywhere online, we finally decided on this range. It's so difficult to see appliances "in the flesh" nowadays but we got lucky and not only did we find it, the floor model was for sale with a great discount.

Well, the plumbers came out yesterday to install and that's when the fun began with the leveling legs. PLASTIC, cheapo, wobbly legs that are screwed basically into sheet metal?? We extended the legs and as soon as you righted the stove back, the weight took the legs down again...and again...and again....arrrgh! We have a serviceperson coming out Thurs to look at it. Right now it's sitting on little blocks of wood to raise it above the counters...not quite what we envisioned!

BUT, the major disappointment? What is UP with this incredibly NOISY cooling fan???? It's unbelievable!! I'm used to convection fan noise as I've had that for years, but this is something else! Also...you get HOT standing at the range with that hot air blowing out the front...I can't imagine in summer...oy.

I've read all the comments about it already here on GW ....does this really not bother most people or is something wrong? It doesn't rattle or anything...just LOUD. (BTW...I have hearing loss LOL!)My guy isn't too happy with it either. We love everything else about it but I might just be buying a small electric range to put in my pantry....oy.

I finally DID find a few other reviews online that also mention the noise level as unacceptable...opinions???

Also would love to know if your unit's legs are plastic or metal....thanks!

Comment (1)