SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tr1140

60' HAH Report

tr1140
13 years ago

Hi everyone,

We've recently moved in to our home and I wanted to give a report on our HAH system. 3 words: I love it!! We used 40', 50' and the 60' hoses in different locations. I can say they all work beautifully with no problems. I know some people were concerned with the performance of a 60' hose, but it works fine for me. Easy to retract and good suction power. I would definitely recommend the system. I might have broken it up in a couple of places and used two 40' hoses, instead of one 60' hose, just due to convenience. Also, I did not try the Vroom system, which just installs underneath a sink. That would probably be more convenient for quick clean-ups in areas that get a lot of use (like bathrooms). For the kitchen, I installed toe-kicks, which work great. I think they have a new product out also, called "Spot-It" or something similar. It looked like it would be a mini-hose system for quick clean ups. They didn't have that product when I was planning my system or I probably would have tried it. Sorry for the long post - just wanted to give everyone some feed back. Good luck with your builds - I'm glad ours is over!!

Tracy

Comment (1)