SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
saw50st8

Master Bathroom Layout Help

Shira S
12 years ago

The room is 77" by 126". It currently houses a dresser and closet. We are moving the dresser and closet to another part of the master bedroom to make room for a bathroom.

We are looking to place:

Vanity with a single sink (we don�t need a double sink)

Toilet

Jetted tub (shower optional, but if you have a good layout with a shower, awesome!)

Structural options:

The existing opening can be moved anywhere along that wall and can be any functional size.

We would like to keep the windows, but can change or shrink them if necessary for a great layout

We are running new plumbing so no restrictions on layout that way.

The ceiling is not very high (under 8�) and has a cove along the walls. We are not changing that, but can consider some funky tiling options of cove walls.

Here are two layouts I came up with. Please critique and add your own versions. For layout 1, I made 2 different mockups of the sink wall. We would either have a smaller sink area with more storage or a larger sink with less storage. Please weigh in on that too. My husband prefers option #2 because the toilet is closer to the entrance.

Master Bathroom\

For some strange reason I can't link directly to the picture? If you click on the above, it will take you to the layout pictures.

Comments (20)