SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

half off day at Goodwill

Purplemoon
14 years ago

I knew I wouldn't be able to resist going. LOL.

And am very glad I did. For awhile I've wanted one of those small pitcher 'n bowl sets (always reminds me of the large ones from my grandmothers' day). Well I found the PRETTIEST one I could have ever hoped for. I just love it.

And I couldn't resist the two pretty wine goblets.

{{gwi:1417559}}

Plus I found a lovely silk arrangement of pink roses in great condition. And a delightful little girl fairy, who's dress is actually lavender in spite of my photo She will be for my 5 yr old DGD's dresser. She's loves lavender and fairies.

{{gwi:1417560}}

Then I found two twig wreaths to decorate. Both small ones. I REALLY like the gold one, as it stands on a table and I haven't seen one like it before. Oh, the heart 'n berry twig wreath came from Home Goods right after Valentines. I am going to decorate it for Easter and Spring now.

{{gwi:1417561}}

Lastly, found these cute Easter bunny decorations. The little white one with the egg is a Hare...see the long ears! That's unusual to find, and Hares are my favorites.

Excuse the glare on the glass behind the egg in the frame.

{{gwi:1417562}}

My memory fails me, but who has the neat Cottage looking pieces (the little houses that the roofs lift off to hold stuff?). They had 14 different pieces of this!! Soooo pretty. At half off, they were now $5 each. I was tempted to come home with one or two myself but NO place for something like that in my kitchen. Dang. I sure wish you'd been there to see, or buy, tho.

hugs, Karen

Comments (10)

Sponsored
More Discussions