SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

feeling a little blue today....

Purplemoon
14 years ago

B for Bunny I made my DD. She liked mine, so I offered to make her one. Tho her's is a different scrapbook paper, crackled but plain. I added the flowers and bunnies.

I found this tablecloth last year at the antique mall and just couldn't seem to make myself leave

it. I just wish the deer was a bunny, then it would be perfect for me! LOL. Its a weird size, 27x35.

a close-up of my favorite Rooster and Jaybird's pitcher with flowers.

Then I got really blue, LOL. I found that gorgeous plate on eBay a couple of years ago, its normally displayed with the blue rooster on my kitchen counter.

{{gwi:1416906}}

After my blue day, I got back to being a purple kinda gal. With my new dishes. LOL

This setting is off center on the table as I kept having to fight a glare from the windows

behind me, so I moved stuff till I could get a halfway decent photo. The silverware glared anyway.

Oh, the little upside down teacup candleholder was a gift last year from a close friend. She found the cup and saucer with purple flowers, and made this for me. The purple bunnies were at Michaels last year and the egg basket I just found at Ross last week.

{{gwi:1416908}}

I'm posting this fast as I can before I chicken out. LOL.

hugs, Karen

Comments (16)

Sponsored
More Discussions