SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Winter Dishes Tablescape (before I put them away!)

jeannespines
14 years ago

Ok, this is my 2nd tablescape ... "Billy" was the 1st. So I am trying (yet) to do Spring...but must put my winter stuff away...well, of course, can't put winter dishes away until I try a t'scape...so spent the morning on this:

My dishes are Pfaltzgraff Winter Frost (2001 - discont. 2006)...so I add when I can find good prices:

Here's the centerpc of pottery snowmen I've collected at various times & the beautiful big Winter Frost bowl which I use for a punch bowl at Christmas:

View of placesetting from side of table...added white snowflake plate on top of dinner plate ...two settings for DH & me...he just shakes his head as I've mentioned before we are "recliner diner(s)!"

And here's an end view (no snowflake salad plate)....

Here's gravy bowl, S&P shakers & mirrored star:

and the new goblets I found at a consignment store this year...they are so pretty!:

I found 2 place setting of flatware at Bed,Bath & Beyond on clearance for $2.99 ea...I bought them with winter dishes in mind...but now I'm searching for more! Hampton Oslo Hammered ...Target sells them but these are probably discont. or something! They are slim & nice & weighty:

I added these ceramic tealight holders & used battery tealights...aren't these snowmen just the cutest! I've collected them from diff places each yr.:

The centerpc snowmen & bowl & goblets I had on top of my fridge in a display & the dishes & water glass (not pictured) I keep out all winter on plate racks & such on one of my counters)...so, since it's 50 degrees today (YIPPEE!), time to put away! The 2 placemats I sewed from some lovely pinetree fabric I found Christmas shopping with friends.

Would appreciate any feedback on making improvements...as I am VERY new to this & learning so much from you all on here! Thanks for lookin'! Jeanne S.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus
More Discussions