SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Blame the (irish) Bear!

Purplemoon
11 years ago

Yep, blame this little St Paddy Bear for me pulling out my decorations and doing a little bit. A friend of mine asked me to take her to a little Christian thrift shop near her house, I fully intended to buy NO holiday decorations. And I looked at a lot and was really being good about picking up and putting back! But then I saw a little bitty St Paddy bear, with movable arms and legs, and he was so sweet looking. My BF told me I just couldn't leave him there unloved. Enabler!! I told her I couldn't buy him when I wasn't going to decorate this year. So he came home with me and here's the rest of it.

left side of bay window.
{{gwi:1412133}}
I only decorated the bay window, the kitchen table, and my tea-cart. But considering I hadn't planned to do anything, this is at least something to share with you guys for a change. ;o)

{{gwi:1412134}}

close-up of left side of bay window. The statue of a bunny pair is usually on the bay window, along with the tall iron vintage cage inanother photo, has them now wearing little green hats and being part of the St Paddy decor. ;o)

{{gwi:1412136}}

the iron cage, found in an antique mall last year, normally has a small berry garland woven around it. So I just added some St Paddy garland on top of that. Not sure that made any sense, LOL.

{{gwi:1412138}}

I went to get my camera to take a close-up of the stacked plates, and Ty decided he
wanted to be part of the decor I guess. I realized when I saw this photo, even the book
I'm reading has a green cover. LOL, good timing. I usually sit at the table when I read, so a book is always there. And usually Ty joins me.
{{gwi:1412140}}
My vintage teacart has 2 Nutcrackers, a little wood green bird, and misc on it. I really should have put something else in the wall basket, between the moss and the flowers, looks like it is lacking after seeing
the photo. Maybe I'll just weave some of the ribbon, like on the lamp shade, thru the bars of it. ???
{{gwi:1412142}}
{{gwi:1412144}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (16)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus
More Discussions