SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynninnewmexico

More New Goodies to Share With You All!

lynninnewmexico
14 years ago

I've been busy, busy, busy these past few days and haven't been around here much. Emily had last Friday off from school and we spent the day in town shopping for DH's birthday gifts, etc. Over the weekend, I took Emily to see "Riverdance", which was incredibly wonderful, BTW! On Sunday, our good friends' had us over for DH and my combination Birthday & Super Bowl party. Yesterday Emily came down with "my" cold, poor kiddo! It was DH's birthday (our b'days are 4 days ~ and a number of years~ apart). I made a great dinner, but she couldn't taste much of it.

Anyhoo, when I was down in town the other day, I found this darling "brother" to Jane's at a consignment shop. How funny is that . . . we both ended up with similar ones! I have no idea what I'll do with my boy,though. If you have any suggestions (other than copying Jane's cloche), I'd love to hear them. I wonder if there are any ornament holders available around at this time of year? Anyhoo, my boy is approx. 11" tall.

{{gwi:1410788}}

My girlfriend gave me this pitcher and two sets of these darling cloth napkins for my birthday.

{{gwi:1410789}}

{{gwi:1410790}}

{{gwi:1410791}}

Today, I was down in town again to meet my bestfriend for lunch. I had time before to make a quick run through Kohls, as I had a $10 Kohls Kash card to use. I got four of these Spring napkin rings, on sale for $2 each.

{{gwi:1410792}}

And finally, totally OT, but here's a pic I snapped of my sweet little Tibetan Spaniel, Chloe, the other day. The noise from the hail outside was scaring her and she "hid" under my sofa pillows in the family room.

{{gwi:1410793}}

Comments (12)

Sponsored
More Discussions