SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Should Dirt Be On A Table?

phonegirl
12 years ago

Not sure this is right for a cp on a table but works for me since it's faux. What do you think? I found this little potted plant at DP and thought it was kinda cute. As you can see the dirt is spilling over. I had some little pots so added votive candles in them. Used more butterfly ornaments around the pot on this table.

The little s & p's were DH's DGM's. One of the few things I kept for him.Sigh I dropped and broke one of my clear candle holders so dug out some old blue and gold candle cups from Home Interiors and added them for the candle holders on this table.

I also picked up the large yellow plates at DP for $10. They have Open Invitation on the back but I couldn't find any info on them. I just liked the style. The gold salad plates are brand B from TJ Maxx, the family bought me. The small ones are DM's Royal Doulton Old Trentham Sprays. I also used her gold sherbets.

Just noticed I left the two back napkins on the plates and the front ones on the sides.Opps

This is the lg chicken I bought at Cracker Barrel. I need to stay out of that place as I loved so much in there. It looks as tho the old one in the back is cackling. Isn't that just like a bunch of old hens?LOL

Best get busy and do some more around the house today. TFL.

Punk

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions