SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Redecorated china cab, buffets and tea cart

phonegirl
12 years ago

I finally got all the Valentine decorations put away. All of this started out yesterday with sun shining. Today is blowing snow. Anyhoo yesterday made me think I wanted to start some spring so I dug out some dishes, decor and this is the results.

It's always hard to get a good shot of the china cabinet.

The two sides gives a better idea how it looks. I had bought the vines at Walmart so added them for a change. Used DM's sherbet dishes. The large flowered plates are Maxam I picked up last summer.

The butterflies are more Christmas ornaments but they add a little bling so used them. Brought out my first little white birds. All you enablers with birds made me realize I too needed some. Now I have several.LOL

I think I've shared my frog tea pot before. I put away my pinecone decor so decided to use one of my frogs on the tea cart for. The little flowers came from DP. I think they were $1.50 each. Also added the gold candle cups I've had from Home Interiors forever in a couple of little votives to help add some gold color on the tea cart. I'm trying to think ahead for St Paddy's.haha

I picked up these 2 tea pots at DP a few weeks ago. They match my bunny so I can leave them out with some Easter decor. Will add a doilie under them as I see they look a little bare.

The blue candle holders on th buffet I picked up at a ys. Tried them on my table but just didn't go. I don't think I've ever set them out so decided to leave them on the buffet.

Close up of the bird plates and butterfly ornament.

I feel like I'm ahead of the game for the moment!LOL Sure feels good to have a new look to come home to. We will be decorating the office for St Pat's tomorrow so that will be fun. We talked about doing a beach theme for the summer. This new gal loves to decorate so that's neat.

Punk

Comments (8)

Sponsored
More Discussions