SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mangotoo

is a gmc line different from a gm line?

mangotoo
15 years ago

So I'm thinking about buying a new pick up truck. I'm a Ford person because the 150 xlt I have now is great. It's a 2000 w/ 105,000 miles and is a 4X2. Regardless, this truck pulls my 4,000 pound boat out of the water and up a good ramp w/o spinning the tires. My reason for purchasing a new truck is perhaps an extended cab, and a 4X4. Way too expensive for me now.Saw the advertisement for a jimmy pick up new for $12,000.00! But I swore off GM because bottomline and as Wagner said himself, a poor product. One thing worth noting regarding GM. If the corp goes bankrupt and only operates in europe, domestic parts will be at an incredible premimum!But can anyone tell me is there a difference between a GM and GMC?

and how the bankrupcy will affect them? I'm absolutely convinced that CHEVY is genuine junk! My family car is the Chevy Astro. A 2000 w/ 130,000 miles. Needs work which I'm going to have completed but that's only because I don't want anything to do with the current market or the high payments.

Thanks

Comments (7)

Sponsored